ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff Media & Marketing is an integrated public relations and marketing agency devoted to the culinary, travel and wine and spirits industries. We offer a comprehensive suite of communications, digital marketing, and branding services for our restaurant, hotel/resort, travel destination, wine and spirits, and hospitality lifestyle clients.
Wagstaff is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming team. We operate on the belief that we are stronger together. At Wagstaff, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine, and sharing culture where we strive to make things better for our team members, clients, and communities.
ABOUT THE Associate POSITION
We are looking for a dynamic Associate to join our team of versatile storytellers and marketers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine, and travel and strive to make things better.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Offer client-facing and behind-the-scenes support
• Execute strategy, with focus on specialized areas such as social media posting and community management, media pitching, copywriting, influencer marketing, etc.
• Present during client meetings, as needed, and actively participate in drafting new business proposals
• Conduct research, reporting, list building, content creation, and drafting presentations/decks
• Copywriting such as press releases, fact sheets, briefs, recaps, event run-of-shows, and itineraries
• Advocate for the client, and proactively pitch and secure A-list media coverage; share results with client in a timely manner; engage with influencers. Research and help develop strategic partnerships
• As needed, assist in coordinating (and attending) events on behalf of clients. Provide general support to the overall client team on all initiatives in the marketing campaign
• 2-3 years of experience working in a PR setting, agency/hospitality PR experience is a plus
• Must be able to manage time and deadlines autonomously on a daily and weekly basis
• Comfortable working independently and as part of a multi-functional team
• Solid and professional communication skills
• Adaptable, solution-oriented, and resourceful when tackling challenges and obstacles.
• Self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
• Highly motivated to learn new things and improve your skills.
• Driven and compassionate
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other platforms such as Adobe to be able to communicate, report results, create tools and templates for client work
• Experience with creating, managing, and engaging Social Media platforms
• An overall passion for the hospitality lifestyle industries - restaurants, travel/destinations/hotels, wine & spirits. Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
Wagstaff offers a variety of benefits and perks including medical, dental, vision, flexible-spending and life insurance plans as well as, 401(k), ample PTO, hospitality allowance, remoting opportunities and more.
To apply for this position, please visit the following link: https://wagstaff-media-marketing.breezy.hr/p/300e5a728ec8-associate
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.