Content Creator/Account Support Coordinator
ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff is a leading hospitality marketing company that is passionate about people and advocates for talent. At Wagstaff you will find and support an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture in which we operate on the belief that we are stronger together.
ABOUT THE Content Creator/Account Support Coordinator POSITION
We are currently looking for talented and motivated individuals with a knowledge of and passion for the food and travel industries to work behind the scenes to expertly support client-facing account managers. Coordinators in the Account Support department will possess strong content creation skills including videography, photography, and editing, in addition to research, communication, and organizational skills. If you like working with teams and are interested in learning about what it takes to work in the hospitality marketing industry—this might be a good opportunity for you.
Account Support Coordinators at Wagstaff will offer creative and logistical support to account reps, allowing reps to focus on what they do best– servicing clients and the media. We are looking for individuals who are genuinely passionate about communicating and researching all things related to hospitality and travel. The ideal candidate will have organizational and time management skills, a flair for words, an eye for design, graphic design and photography skills, and a collaborative approach to working with others. Production, and on-set or on-camera experience is a bonus.
As an Account Support Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting: creating reports; researching and inputting impressions and analytics; creating clips and quarterly/end-of-year reports
• Designing and creating invitations and client collateral
• Photographing client events, food, wine/cocktails, and restaurants
• Creating content for social media platforms, including GIFs, short form video, and photography
• Researching story ideas, media outlets, influencers/KOLs, trends in hospitality and travel, and more
• Developing media and influencer lists
• Creating PPT Presentations and Reports
• Saving, organizing, sharing, and editing photography
• Event Logistics: Invitation creation; list and RSVP management; researching potential partners
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a go-getter attitude with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time. Candidates should have their own video editing software, and a camera for both video and photography shoots.
This entry-level position offers a unique opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing agency.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.