Full-time and Part-time
ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff Media & Marketing is an integrated public relations and marketing agency devoted to the culinary, travel and wine and spirits industries. We offer a comprehensive suite of communications, digital marketing, and branding services for our restaurant, hotel/resort, travel destination, wine and spirits, and hospitality lifestyle clients.
Wagstaff is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming team. We operate on the belief that we are stronger together. At Wagstaff, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine, and sharing culture where we strive to make things better for our team members, clients, and communities.
ABOUT THE Content Producer POSITION
We are looking for a dynamic Content Producer to join our team of versatile storytellers and marketers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine, and travel.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Create compelling content in a variety of formats for a variety of digital platforms
• Offer creative support to account reps
• Have an eye for design with technical skills to back it up
• Have an open and collaborative approach to working with others
• Experience with video editing software, computer and a camera for both video and photography shoots
• Comfortable working independently and as part of a multi-functional team
• Strong content creation skills
• Videography, video editing, lighting video shoots and creating short form video content
• Photography, photo editing and photoshop
• Product and food styling
• Creating GIFs, stop-motion videos, and other dimensional content
• Show integrity and good judgment when working with colleagues and clients
• Ability to understand the industries we support and our clients’ businesses
• Manage time efficiently and effectively
• Possesses creative and strategic outlook with an ability to execute
• Knowledgeable in social media, digital, and branded content
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other platforms such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe to be able to communicate, report results, create tools and templates for client work
• An overall passion for the hospitality lifestyle industries - restaurants, travel/destinations/hotels, wine & spirits. Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
Wagstaff offers a nurturing work environment where creativity and professionalism are abundant, dynamic, and independent thinkers thrive, and intrepid work inspires. Additionally, Wagstaff provides a variety of benefits and perks including medical, dental, vision, flexible-spending, and life insurance plans as well as 401(k) and matching, ample PTO, hospitality allowance, remoting capabilities and more.
***To apply to this position, please do so by copying and pasting the following link in your browser (please do not apply by clicking the apply button down below) Thanks:
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.