ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff Media & Marketing is an integrated public relations and marketing agency devoted to the culinary, travel and wine and spirits industries. We offer a comprehensive suite of communications, digital marketing, and branding services for our restaurant, hotel/resort, travel destination, wine and spirits, and hospitality lifestyle clients.
Wagstaff is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming team. We operate on the belief that we are stronger together. At Wagstaff, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine, and sharing culture where we strive to make things better for our team members, clients, and communities.
ABOUT THE Coordinator POSITION
We are looking for a dynamic Coordinator to join our team of versatile storytellers and marketers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine, and travel.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Offer behind-the-scenes creative and logistical support to client team(s)
• Conduct research, reporting, list building, content creation, hybrid assistance, and back-up admin support
• Drafting written materials such as press releases, fact sheets, pitches, newsletters, blogs, briefs, recaps, run-of-shows and itineraries, presentation decks, and provide editing and proofreading support to the team
• Create and utilize processes, tools, and templates in an efficient manner, with the goal of increasing efficiency and elevating work product
• Schedule meetings with colleagues and attend client meetings if requested
• Begin building relationships with media contacts and share new or updated contacts with the company
• Advocate for the client, and proactively pitch and secure A-list media coverage and engage with influencers
• As needed, assist in coordinating and attending special events
• Provide general support to the Account Manager and Director on all client initiatives developed in the marketing campaign
• Highly motivated to learn new things and improve your skills
• Adaptable, solution-oriented, and resourceful when tackling challenges and obstacles
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Must be able to manage time and deadlines on a daily and weekly basis
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and other platforms such as Adobe to be able to communicate, report results, create tools and templates for client work
• Experience with social media strategies and execution, in addition to working with media and influencers
• An overall passion for the hospitality industries - restaurants, travel/destinations/hotels, wine & spirits
• Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
Wagstaff offers a nurturing work environment where creativity and professionalism are abundant, dynamic, and independent thinkers thrive, and intrepid work inspires. Additionally, Wagstaff provides a variety of benefits and perks including medical, dental, vision, flexible-spending, and life insurance plans as well as 401(k) and matching, ample PTO, hospitality allowance, remoting capabilities and more.
To apply to this position, please visit the following link: https://wagstaff-media-marketing.breezy.hr/p/0fd80395eeb3
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.