United States (all locations)
CPG Account Manager
PRFull-Time & Part-Time
ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff Media & Marketing is an integrated public relations and marketing agency devoted to the culinary, travel and wine and spirits industries. We offer a comprehensive suite of communications, digital marketing, and branding services for our restaurant, hotel/resort, travel destination, wine and spirits, and hospitality lifestyle clients.
Wagstaff is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming team. We operate on the belief that we are stronger together. At Wagstaff, you will be a part of an intrepid, transparent, genuine, and sharing culture where we strive to make things better for our team members, clients, and communities.
ABOUT THE CPG Account Manager POSITION
We are looking for a dynamic CPG Account Manager to join our team of versatile storytellers and marketers who are professionally dedicated to their passions for food, wine, and travel.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Develop and implement strategic direction for client accounts
• Lead client accounts and projects
• Attend and lead client meetings, and actively participate in new business proposal development and presentations.
• Review and assist in research, reporting, list building, content creation, and hybrid work
• Execute strategy in specialized areas such as social media community engagement, affiliate marketing programs, media pitching, copywriting, influencer marketing, etc.
• Comfortable working independently and as part of a multi-functional team
• Attend relevant trade shows/events/FAMs/media opportunities/etc.
• Experience and knowledge working with consumer packaged goods – specifically in culinary/hospitality
• Show integrity and good judgment when working with colleagues and clients
• Ability to understand the industry and our client's businesses
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work autonomously and with a team
• Experience managing multi-layered projects and meeting deadlines
• Manages time efficiently and effectively
• Possesses creative and strategic outlook with an ability to execute
• Knowledgeable in social media and branded content
• Experience engaging with senior executives on strategy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other platforms such as Adobe to be able to communicate, report results, create tools and templates for client work
• Adaptable, solution-oriented, and resourceful when tackling challenges and obstacles
• An overall passion for the hospitality lifestyle industries - restaurants, travel/destinations/hotels, wine & spirits. Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
Wagstaff offers a nurturing work environment where creativity and professionalism are abundant, dynamic, and independent thinkers thrive, and intrepid work inspires. Additionally, Wagstaff provides a variety of benefits and perks including medical, dental, vision, flexible-spending, and life insurance plans as well as 401(k) and matching, ample PTO, hospitality allowance, remoting capabilities and more.
***To apply to this position, please do so by copying and pasting the following link in your browser (please do not apply by clicking the apply button down below) Thanks:
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.