ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff is a leader in hospitality marketing. We provide a full suite of branding, and marketing services to those who excel in the world of hospitality including restaurants, hotels, chefs, travel destinations, wines, spirits, and food and beverage products. We are a company that is committed to people and advocates for talent and where you will find and support an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture in which we operate on the belief that we are stronger together.
ABOUT THE Office Coordinator POSITION
The Office Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all office supplies, processes and tools are maintained and upheld to keep the office running smoothly. It is paramount that they can identify and respond to employees’ needs in a timely, resourceful, and professional manner allowing account reps to focus on what they do best– servicing clients and the media.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an individual who takes pride in supporting others and who embraces the culture of the company through honest, transparent and genuine communication that is intended to help others, improve work product and processes, encourage relationship building with colleagues, and maintain a positive and professional environment. Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must along with proficient knowledge of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office. A detail-orientated approach to work and excellent organizational skills are required.
As a part-time Office Coordinator your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Identifying and responding to account reps needs and requests in a timely, professional and resourceful manner
• Welcoming guests
• Maintaining a clean and organized office
• Basic troubleshooting on IT, equipment, and software questions and issues, liaising with the IT team as needed
• Organizing special events
• Managing vendor relationships
• Answering phones
• Implementing onboarding and offboarding procedures
• Overseeing tasks related to the submission and collection of expense reports
• Overseeing intern program for the office
• Overseeing monthly transit pass orders
• Handling shipping requests
• Maintaining publication library
• Ordering office supplies and snacks in accordance with budgets
This position offers a unique opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing agency.
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.