ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff is a leader in hospitality marketing. We provide a full suite of branding, advertising and marketing services to those who excel in the world of hospitality including restaurants, hotels, chefs, travel destinations, wines, spirits, and food and beverage products.
Wagstaff is a company that is committed to people, and advocates for talent. At Wagstaff you will find an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture in which we operate on the belief that we are stronger together.
ABOUT THE Staff Accountant POSITION
This is a newly created position in which the Staff Accountant, under the direction of our Controller, will provide A/R and A/P support, and assistance in the preparation of financial statements and other projects as needed. This position is part-time - 20 hours per week.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an individual who is genuinely passionate about helping others and collaborating across departments and time zones. The ideal candidate will express initiative and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on strong interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented approach.
The responsibilities of the part-time Staff Accountant will include, but are not limited to:
• All aspects of A/P
• Reviewing expense reports
• Customer invoicing and cash receipts
• Bank reconciliation
• Adjusting journal entries
• Various projects using Microsoft Excel
The ideal candidate:
• Has 2+ years of experience working in accounting software, preforming all aspects of A/P
• Is proficient with Excel and comfortable with formulas such as VLOOKUP and SUMIF
• Has experience importing multi-line journal entries into accounting software
• Is familiar with GAAP, particularly revenue and expense recognition
• Has the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
• Exhibits strong organizational skills, and close attention to detail
This position offers a competitive salary and a flexible schedule, along with a unique opportunity to work and advance in a vibrant, growing agency. If you’re interested, please click on the "Apply Now" button down below and include “PT Accountant W002” in the subject body of your email.
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.