Account Support Coordinator (Wizard)
ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff is a leading hospitality marketing company that is passionate about people and advocates for talent. At Wagstaff you will find and support an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture in which we operate on the belief that we are stronger together.
ABOUT THE Account Support Coordinator (Wizard) POSITION
We are currently looking for talented and motivated individuals with a knowledge of and passion for the food and travel industries to work behind the scenes to expertly support client-facing account managers. Coordinators in the new Account Support department will possess strong communication and content creation skills and the magic touch to support others and make them look good. If you like working with teams and are interested in learning about what it takes to work in the hospitality marketing industry—this might be a good opportunity for you.
Account Support Coordinators at Wagstaff will offer creative and logistical support to account reps, allowing reps to focus on what they do best– servicing clients and the media. We are looking for individuals who are genuinely passionate about communicating and researching all things related to hospitality and travel. The ideal candidate will have organizational and time management skills, a flair for words, an eye for design, graphics and photography skills, and a collaborative approach to working with others.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As an Account Support Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting: creating reports; researching and inputting impressions and analytics; creating clips and quarterly/end-of-year reports
• Designing and creating invitations and client collateral
• Writing and editing press materials
• Photographing client events, products, and venues
• Researching story ideas, media outlets, influencers/KOLs, trends in hospitality and travel, and more
• Developing media and influencer lists
• Creating PPT Presentations (reports, proposals and decks using templates)
• Saving, organizing, sharing, and editing photography
• Booking travel, FAM Trip logistics (writing and designing/formatting itineraries, researching, populating forms with necessary content)
• Brainstorming with teams
• Event Logistics: Invitation creation; list and RSVP management; researching potential partners
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a go-getter attitude with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time. A creative yet critical eye and organizational skills are musts. Must be skilled in using PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe.
This entry-level position offers a unique opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing agency.
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.