Presentation Design Coordinator
Business Development Full-Time
ABOUT WAGSTAFF MEDIA & MARKETING
Wagstaff is a leading hospitality marketing company that is passionate about people and advocates for talent. At Wagstaff you will find and support an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture in which we operate on the belief that we are stronger together.
ABOUT THE Presentation Design Coordinator POSITION
We are currently looking for a Presentation Design Coordinator to offer creative design support focused on new business capabilities decks, proposals and presentations. This role interfaces regularly with the company’s sales team and account representatives to support business development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and time management skills, presentation design experience, and a collaborative approach to working with others.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
As a Presentation Design Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
• Determining proposal layouts and responding to RFPs in conjunction with the account team/sales representatives
• Designing capabilities decks using templates and adhering to Wagstaff’s style guidelines
• Proofing/editing new business and presentation materials
• Maintaining client folders, documents and templates
• Data Entry, develop expertise in Insightly (CRM) and ensuring accurate and timely updates and maintenance of CRM database
• Participate in internal sales meetings
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years of presentation design experience, excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and strong design skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time. Must have experience with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe Suite and Photoshop.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work with senior leaders in the company within a vibrant, growing agency.
Wagstaff offers opportunities for growth and creative challenges, as well as a variety of benefits and perks including: medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), ample PTO, Hospitality Allowance, volunteering opportunities, and more.
***Interested candidates should submit their resume and their portfolio.
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.